If you have questions or concerns regarding this statement, you should first contact an account manager at (02) 9798 1507
Collection of Information
In order to use the Adult Press website, we may require information from you in order to provide the best service possible.
All correspondence may also be collected and stored, particularly in regard to sales, support and accounts, including Email.
Any information collected by Adult Press is collected via correspondence from you or your company. This may be via the telephone, Email, mail, fax or directly through our website.
Use of Collection Information
Any details collected from Adult Press customers is required in order to provide you with our products and/or services, and a high level of customer service.
Correspondence is recorded in order to provide service references, and to assist in our staff development.
Storage of Collected Information
The security of your personal information is important to us. When you enter sensitive information (such as credit card numbers) on our website, we encrypt that information using secure socket layer technology (SSL). When Credit Card details are collected, we simply pass them on in order to be processed as required. We never permanently store complete Credit Card details.
We follow generally accepted industry standards to protect the personal information submitted to us, both during transmission and once we receive it.
If you have any questions about security on our Website, you can email us at email@example.com.
Access to Collected Information
If your personally identifiable information changes, or if you no longer desire our service, you may correct, update, delete or deactivate it by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org
If you purchase a product or service from us, we may request certain personally identifiable information from you. You may be required to provide contact information (such as name, Email, and
postal address) and financial information (such as credit card number, expiration date).
We use this information for billing purposes and to fill your orders. If we have trouble processing an order, we will use this information to contact you.
Adult Press uses personally identifiable information for essential communications, such as Emails, accounts information, and critical service details. We may also use this information for other purposes, including some promotional Emails. If at any time a customer wishes not to receive such correspondence, they can request to be removed from any mailing lists by emailing us at email@example.com
You will be notified when your personal information is collected by any third party that is not our agent/service provider, so you can make an informed choice as to whether or not to share our information with that party.
Adult Press may at its discretion use other third parties to provide essential services on our site or for our business processes. We may share your details as necessary for the third party to provide that service.
These third parties are prohibited from using your personally identifiable information for any other purpose.
Adult Press does not share any information with third parties for any unknown or unrelated uses.
We reserve the right to disclose your personally identifiable information as required by law and when we believe that disclosure is necessary to protect our rights and/or comply with a judicial proceeding, court order, or legal process served on our Website.
Links on the Adult Press site to external entities are not covered within this policy. The terms and conditions set out in this privacy statement only cover the domain name of www.adultpress.com.au.
Adult Press Security Policy
Adult Press uses the eWAY Payment Gateway for its online credit card transactions. eWAY processes online credit card transactions for thousands of Australian merchants, providing a safe and secure means of collecting payments via the Internet. All online credit card transactions performed on this site using the eWAY gateway are secured payments.
• All transactions are in Australian Dollars (AUD)
• Payments are fully automated with an immediate response.
• Your complete credit card number cannot be viewed by or any outside party.
• All transactions are performed under 128 Bit SSL Certificate.
• All transaction data is encrypted for storage within eWAY’s bank-grade data centre, further protecting your credit card data.
• eWAY is an authorised third party processor for all the major Australian banks.
• eWAY at no time touches your funds; all monies are directly transferred from your credit card to the merchant account held by Adult Press For more information about eWAY and online credit card payments, please visit www.eWAY.com.au
After ordering online, you will receive an email confirmation from eWAY containing your order details (if you have provided your email address). We will normally confirm receipt of your order
within a few minutes of ordering. We will attempt to contact you to receive your artwork for your listing and to verify details via email within 2 working days.
If you wish to query a delivery please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Refund & Returns Policy
If for any reason you are not completely satisfied with your purchase we will give you a seven (7) day money-back guarantee from the time your order goes live. Please email us at email@example.com within that time if you are not satisfied with your purchase so that we can resolve any problems.
This refund policy does not apply to circumstances where the user has changed their mind.
If you have any enquiries regarding this document and the payment services offered by eWAY please visit our website at www.eway.com.au
Further Terms & Conditions – Online Advertising
The following terms and conditions apply, in addition to the general advertising terms and conditions, to online advertisements. In the case of any variations between these online terms and conditions and the general terms and conditions, then these terms and conditions prevail for online advertisements.
1. The Publisher has no liability and Advertiser indemnifies Publisher in relation to any failure of telecommunications services or systems which affect the receipt by Publisher of an advertisement or the publication of a campaign.
2. Publisher makes no representation or warranty in relation to the number of visitors to its websites or the number of impressions at any site except for any made expressly in writing by Publisher.
Creative Conditions and Specification
1. Media creative must be received no later than 5 working days prior to the campaign start date.
2. If creative is received after the relevant date and results in a campaign being delayed, the publication of the advertisement will be considered to have commenced as of the date on the insertion order.
3. It is the advertiser’s responsibility to arrange and manage re-directs with third party adservers and provide such third party with the creative and lead time requirements. Publisher will not compensate clients for campaigns which are affected or delayed in any way by third party adsend/er redirect problems. Publisher may in its absolute discretion remove any redirects from Publisher’s network which are delayed in serving advertisements.
4. All click-through URLs must enable the browser’s back feature to allow users to return to Publisher‘s website.
Cancellation of any advertisement or campaign must be received in writing no later than 21 days prior to the commencement of a campaign in order to receive a 100% refund. Any cancellations made after this time will be subject to a minimum cancellation fee of 100% of the total cost of the entire campaign. Campaigns cancelled at the request of the Advertiser after the campaign has commenced will not be entitled to a refund of any unused portion of the campaign.